Skip to main content

GDPR and Estate Agency

I am a huge advocate of the Guild of Property Professionals and the new bossman - Iain Mckenzie. Its a group of estate and letting agents that share ideas, marketing etc. I was humbled to be asked to the Emcee and Compere of their 2018 National Conference in February 2018. I filmed some videos at the event that I will sharing with people in YouTube channel. I believe in transparency .. so for the record ... I was not paid to Emcee the event (because by doing so ... I could not have brought my video guys to film and photograph the superb content that i could share with you guys on this Youtube channel and that was more important. Secondly, the Guild isn't for everyone and it isn't a magic weapon. .. like most things in life .. the more YOU put in - the more YOU get out GDPR and Estate Agents