Skip to main content

I was chatting with an estate agent today ....

..... and he said "Chris, I like what you do - I like the way you help agents become the local property authority in their town .. I really respect you and what you do ... there is no question it works but .. I need it to happen quicker .." To which I asked, "how old are you?" and he replied, "late 30's" "Man, you have 25 years left in the Estate agency industry. Do the hard work for the next couple of years. Everyone wants to be successful estate agent today but nobody wants to do the work. Do it now so you can ride the wave in years to come .. or go hand to mouth for the next 12 months - and just repeat that for the next 25 years .. It's all about choices." There is no such thing as an overnight success in any aspect of life (unless you win the lottery - and we all know the odds of that) Just saying!