Skip to main content

Do us a favour Mr Letting Agent

Don’t you hate those landlords, the ones you have done favours for – those tenant find landlords who suck you dry for advice but then use another agent, those landlords who you gave a copy of a section 21 notice but never used you, those landlords that picked your brains for what to do on a  sticky situation but then stuck with their existing agent. Those landlords who owe you .... let me tell you my blog reading friends .... they will probably let you down.

Now, let me tell you this .... favours aren't for trading, they wear out, they fade away, they are valued differently by the giver and the receiver. No my friends, the best favours are worth doing for the doing, not because we'll ever get paid back fittingly. I know this is a bit deep, but that’s what I wanted to say today.

Shalom and have a great weekend. I am doing something a bit crazy this weekend .. in fact the wife says I am stupid doing it ... but mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

Back to normal posts on Monday (if I get back safely)  ;-)